HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Memory Candle Idea

{A project from the Inspired Ideas Archives}

If you live in the Salt Lake area and DIDN'T go to This is the Place Heritage Park today, you were in the minority. There were a bajillion people there! We've been going regularly for the last four years and I can't remember ever seeing so many cars parked in the parking lot, overflow lots, side lots and even some sidewalks! Our demonstration area was off the beaten track so we only got to meet a small portion of you, but what an AMAZING group of people with FABULOUS ideas on preserving family stories! Please be sure to add your comments here, or contact us via email: mystory@storiesbyme.com to share your project ideas.

We met a LOT of people and I'm sorry that I am so terrible with names, but someone out there asked about adding pictures to a glass family tree that she has created. We soooooo want to see pictures! Here's a great project that will let you transfer black and white photographs to glass. We haven't had a chance to try it, so if you beat us to the project, be sure to let us know the outcome! http://inspiredideasmag.blogspot.com/2008/05/making-memory-candles-project-from.html

1 comment:

WBesand said...

I received a memory candle as a gift and I love it. I got it for christmas and it has pictures of my parents and my nephews and siblings. Everyone that saw it in my house commented on it and loved it.