HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Days!


I LOVE summer! I love sleeping in. I love relaxed schedules. I love having my kids around. Well, I'd have to say I love the first 4 weeks of having my kids around. The second month of summer is spent tolerating each other. By August, we're ready to do bodily harm. I know... what a lovely thing to say. Try living with two surly teens and one woulda', coulda', shoulda' be a teen by now.
I will start the mom party shortly after posting this blog. It would be nice to think that I'm blasting MY music of choice, or maybe, instead, curled up on the couch with a favorite book basking in the total silence. But no. I will use my first hours of freedom to try to salvage the house.

Happy Days!

No comments: