HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Transformed Books

Uh~Oh. I think I've just found another gotta do project. This one uses old books {I have LOTS of old books}, mod podge {I have bottles and bottles of Mod Podge} and scrapbook paper {I have enough scrapbook paper to open my own store}!

All I need is an uninterrupted 1/2 hour. That might be the only thing to keep me from finishing this project.

Shaunna, at Perfectly Imperfect, shares this easy way to transform the ordinary into extraordinary!


Be sure to check out the entire process (along with oodles of gorgeous photographs) here!

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved this post....so glad that I stopped by...
Having a sleepless night in Shreveport, so thought I would blog hop....Enjoyed my stop here...


Teresa

Felicia said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com