HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Going, going, gone!

In case you haven't figured it out already, I'm the type who's always running to catch up. It's inevitable that I'll try to squeeze in one more task into an already overstuffed schedule. This isn't a complaint. I actually get more accomplished this way, but it sometimes finds me racing along without any idea where I'm running to.

Take today, for instance; raced around town trying to put the finishing touches on everything needed for our first show of the new year. Felt the adrenaline pick up as it got later in the day. Still so much to do and so little time to get it all done. Suni is right there, running along side me. Mind you, she is young and fit, and completely up to the task. As we raced along, Suni calmly questioned why I was pounding the pavement with such intensity given the fact the event was more than a week away. What?! I had completely sped through an entire week. Slow down, B-R-E-A-T-H-E!

Let me just say that finding a lost week is even better than finding a forgotten $20 bill in your pocket!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I agree. An extra week is WAY better than $20! Good-luck with everything you'll fill this week with:)!